XU Exponential University – your new dream job
The XU Exponential University of Applied Sciences is the university of the future – a home base for the pioneers of digital change, courageous start-up entrepreneurs, pioneers who enjoy experimenting and those who set the course for business and science.
Our innovative bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, which constantly take into account the latest digital and technological developments and are geared to the most current requirements of the labor markets, are the career springboard for the digital talents and designers of tomorrow.
- You will support our IT team in 1st level support (hardware and software) and ensure that laptops, tablets, printers & co. remain in use for our university team.
- You will be responsible for the administration and setup of our tools – especially Microsoft Office 365 (Online) and SharePoint.
- You are responsible for the installations, configurations as well as maintenance of our hardware and software environment and cell phones.
- You take over the documentation of our user software and create small user guidelines (tips & tricks).
- You support us in the procurement of hardware and software.
- You are responsible for the technical onboarding of new colleagues.
- You will be part of our IT team and support us in planning and implementing new projects.
- You ideally study computer science, business informatics, information and communication technology, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study.
- You have technical know-how and a strong affinity for IT.
- You are proficient in both Windows 10 and macOS 10.13.
- You bring a very good understanding of solutions for software and hardware problems.
- You have initial experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration (SharePoint, Dynamics, etc.).
- You are motivated, work independently, are goal- and solution-oriented and maintain an overview even when the wind blows a little more strongly towards the deadline.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
What we offer you
- You will be given a lot of creative freedom to realize your ideas on your own responsibility.
- Work with committed colleagues who are passionate about education.
- Exchange ideas with key players in the digitalisation industry and build an exciting network.
- As soon as we can see each other live again, we’re looking forward to great company parties, in the meantime we’ll meet up for Remote Coffee.
- Catch a glimpse of filming on your way to work, because our university campus is located in the Babelsberg Filmpark.