XU Exponential University – your new dream job
The XU Exponential University of Applied Sciences is the university of the future – a home base for the pioneers of digital change, courageous start-up entrepreneurs, pioneers who enjoy experimenting and those who set the course for business and science.
Our innovative Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes, which constantly take into account the latest digital and technological developments and are geared to the most current requirements of the labour markets, are the career springboard for the digital talents and designers of tomorrow.
Be there and shape the Exponential University with us
We are recruiting a Senior Performance Marketing Manager* to take responsibility for our marketing campaigns and campaign results. You’ll work closely with content, social media and design to develop campaigns that create brand awareness and drive organic pipeline.
After one month:
- You will receive comprehensive onboarding, which includes an insight into our teams, our products and the university in general.
- You will become an expert in MS Teams and Hubspot.
- You get to know the marketing team and the most important interfaces you work with.
- Together with HR, we develop your annual goals, give feedback and discuss your wishes for your path at XU.
After three months:
- You create impactful, provocative end-to-end campaigns that drive engagement at every stage of the customer journey.
- You are already reporting on campaign effectiveness and aligning with stakeholders in the business to ensure that your campaigns are visibly impacting business success.
- You create and manage the campaign roadmaps.
After 6 months:
- You sit firmly in the saddle, delivering targeted, exciting campaigns and reporting on their impact during our weekly team meetings.
- You analyse your data evaluations and derive concrete recommendations for action in order to budget and adjust ongoing campaigns sensibly and to lead all measures to maximum success.
- You coordinate closely with content, development and other teams based on campaign requirements to ensure successful implementation.
- You have a degree in economics, ideally marketing, business informatics, media informatics or a comparable qualification.
- You already have relevant professional experience in a comparable position; in the area of performance marketing.
- You have relevant operational experience in dealing with various marketing tools and channels, especially performance marketing as well as the Google marketing platform (Google Ads, Google Tech Manager, Analytics, Search Console), Sistrix, Screaming Frog or similar.
- You are detail-oriented and attach great importance to a high degree of numerical orientation as well as a KPI-driven understanding of marketing.
- You have a good technical understanding of database and marketing tools as well as interfaces (CRM, CMS, APIs etc.).
- You are able to take responsibility for your budget independently and have the competence to manage agencies and teams.
- You are a team player and distinguish yourself through a high willingness to take responsibility, sovereignty, strong communication skills and enthusiasm.
- You are articulate in German and English (spoken and written).
What we offer you
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and our XUcation platform to support your learning.
- Choose between Mac and Windows notebooks for an optimal workflow.
- Work with committed colleagues who are passionate about education.
- Exchange ideas with key players in the digitalisation industry and build an exciting network.
- As soon as we can see each other live again, we’re looking forward to great company parties, in the meantime we’ll meet up for Remote Coffee.
- Catch a glimpse of filming on your way to work, because our university campus is located in the Babelsberg Filmpark.