XU Exponential University – your new dream job
The XU Exponential University of Applied Sciences is the university of the future – a home base for the pioneers of digital change, courageous start-up entrepreneurs, pioneers who enjoy experimenting and those who set the course for business and science.
Our innovative Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes, which constantly take into account the latest digital and technological developments and are geared to the most current requirements of the labour markets, are the career springboard for the digital talents and designers of tomorrow.
- You advise prospective students and recruit students for XU Exponential University – both in person and on the phone or via MS Teams.
- You are the first point of contact on our campus and in this role you look after our students, lecturers and guests.
- You are responsible for the application management of our students – from submitting the application to enrolment.
- You will have initial experience in planning and managing events and will be responsible for coordinating and managing our study information days and fairs.
- You have completed a university degree or training in the commercial field.
- You bring experience in sales and/or student services.
- You love interacting with people and convince them with a friendly, winning manner.
- You are keen to get to grips with exciting digital topics.
- You have organisational skills and always keep an overview, even in turbulent times.
- You bring a high degree of initiative and a strong sense of responsibility and know what makes a team player.
- You have good communication skills in German and English (written and spoken).
What we offer you
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and our XUcation platform to support your learning.
- Choose between Mac and Windows notebooks for an optimal workflow.
- Work with committed colleagues who are passionate about education.
- Exchange ideas with key players in the digitalisation industry and build an exciting network.
- As soon as we can see each other live again, we’re looking forward to great company parties, in the meantime we’ll meet up for Remote Coffee.