XU Exponential University – your new dream job
The XU Exponential University of Applied Sciences is the university of the future – a home base for the pioneers of digital change, courageous start-up entrepreneurs, pioneers who enjoy experimenting and those who set the course for business and science.
Our innovative Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes, which constantly take into account the latest digital and technological developments and are geared to the most current requirements of the labour markets, are the career springboard for the digital talents and designers of tomorrow.
Be there and shape the Exponential University with us
- You plan the courses for the Coding & Software Engineering degree programme in close cooperation with our university management.
- You support us in keeping our study programmes constantly on the pulse of the digital age and developing them further.
- You develop seminars and certificate courses with our experts.
- You organise the exams for your field of study.
- You are the first point of contact for our students, professors and lecturers and set the course for successful studies with your solutions and decisions.
- You expand the services offered by our university for students and interested parties.
- You have an eye for even the smallest details, write quality management in capital letters and know exactly what matters in the follow-up of a semester.
- You are a true organisational talent and bring your experience and skills to the planning and implementation of our university events.
- You bring people together and are the networking hub for our students, professors and lecturers across departments and degree programmes and take the initiative to get new joint ideas and projects off the ground.
- You integrate exciting (tech) companies and start-ups into our practical study programmes (e.g. hackathons).
- You have a university degree, preferably in the fields of computer science, software engineering or have a strong interest in these areas.
- Alternatively or additionally, you have strong practical experience in start-ups, IT or product development related to coding and software development.
- You have ideally – but not necessarily – gained experience in higher education, preferably in the development of study programmes, programmes, certificates, quality management and study organisation.
- You have an independent, goal- and solution-oriented way of thinking and working.
- You have a high level of teamwork, motivation and initiative.
- You have good communication skills in German and English (written and spoken).
What we offer you
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and our XUcation platform to support your learning.
- Choose between Mac and Windows notebooks for an optimal workflow.
- Work with committed colleagues who are passionate about education.
- Exchange ideas with key players in the digitalisation industry and build an exciting network.
- As soon as we can see each other live again, we’re looking forward to great company parties, in the meantime we’ll meet up for Remote Coffee.
- Catch a glimpse of filming on your way to work, because our university campus is located in the Babelsberg Filmpark.