XU Exponential University – your new dream job
The XU Exponential University of Applied Sciences is the university of the future – a home base for the pioneers of digital change, courageous start-up entrepreneurs, pioneers who enjoy experimenting and those who set the course for business and science.
Our innovative Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes, which constantly take into account the latest digital and technological developments and are geared to the most current requirements of the labour markets, are the career springboard for the digital talents and designers of tomorrow.
Be there and shape the Exponential University with us
- You plan the courses with the head of the degree programme in close cooperation with our university management.
- You support us in keeping our study programmes constantly on the pulse of the digital age and developing them further.
- You organise the exams in coordination with the exams office.
- You are the first point of contact for our students, professors and lecturers and set the course for successful studies with your solutions and decisions.
- You have an eye for even the smallest details, write quality management in capital letters and know exactly what matters in the follow-up of a semester.
- You bring people together and are the networking hub for our students, professors and lecturers as well as external partners (e.g. companies, associations) across departments and degree programmes.
- You take the initiative to launch new joint ideas and projects.
- With your experience, you organise accreditation processes and coordinate them with the supervisory authority and accreditation agencies.
- You have a university degree.
- You have several years of experience in higher education, preferably in the development of offers, in quality management and in the organisation of studies.
- You are motivated, work independently, are goal- and solution-oriented and maintain an overview even when the wind blows a little more strongly towards the deadline.
- You have a very structured, independent way of working and are characterised by a high level of self-motivation and a sense of responsibility.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and persuasiveness.
- You are well versed in common office programmes.
What we offer you
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and our XUcation platform to support your learning.
- Choose between Mac and Windows notebooks for an optimal workflow.
- Work with committed colleagues who are passionate about education.
- Exchange ideas with key players in the digitalisation industry and build an exciting network.
- As soon as we can see each other live again, we’re looking forward to great company parties, in the meantime we’ll meet up for Remote Coffee.
- Catch a glimpse of filming on your way to work, because our university campus is located in the Babelsberg Filmpark.