XU Exponential University – your new dream job
XU Group GmbH is one of the most exciting EdTech start-ups in Europe. As an educational incubator at the interfaces of digital and technology, we provide new educational answers for our digital age. With our team, we develop individual roadmaps and accompany people and organisations along all stages of the digital transformation on their way into the digital future.
In doing so, we focus in particular on innovative qualification programmes that enable not only individuals but many people to build up new digital skills relevant to the future in order to participate sustainably in the working world of tomorrow. Our educational programmes are aimed at companies, their managers and employees as well as students and individuals.
- You are involved in the conception and realisation of innovative education programmes.
- You support the development of a new private university.
- You support the management in project communication and coordination – from structuring, organisation and planning to reporting and documentation.
- You coordinate interdisciplinary project staff, service providers and external partners.
- You have one to two years of professional experience in the management of projects and the associated methods and tools.
- You have a high sense of quality and responsibility.
- You have the distinct ability to think in a structured, creative and conceptual way.
- You have a hands-on mentality and always keep an overview in turbulent times.
- You have a strong interest in topics related to education, digitalisation and innovation and may have some knowledge in these areas.
What we offer you
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and our XUcation platform to support your learning.
- Choose between Mac and Windows notebooks for an optimal workflow.
- Work with committed colleagues who are passionate about education.
- Exchange ideas with key players in the digitalisation industry and build an exciting network.
- As soon as we can see each other live again, we’re looking forward to great company parties, in the meantime we’ll meet up for Remote Coffee.
- Catch a glimpse of filming on your way to work, because our university campus is located in the Babelsberg Filmpark.