XU Exponential University – your new dream job
The XU Exponential University of Applied Sciences is the university of the future – a home base for the pioneers of digital change, courageous start-up entrepreneurs, pioneers who enjoy experimenting and those who set the course for business and science.
Our innovative Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes, which constantly take into account the latest digital and technological developments and are geared to the most current requirements of the labour markets, are the career springboard for the digital talents and designers of tomorrow.
Be there and shape the Exponential University with us
- You are jointly responsible for the expansion and planning of the IT infrastructure (cloud) of the XU Exponential University as well as for the strategic planning and implementation of measures regarding IT security and data protection.
- With your outstanding know-how, you take over the configuration, administration, maintenance and servicing of the infrastructure and ensure that the teams are able to work.
- You will also be involved in contract and licence management.
- You are responsible for the selection, commissioning and coordination of external service providers, as well as the procurement of new IT hardware.
- You are responsible for the long-term system architecture and organisation planning.
- You have a university degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification as well as relevant professional experience.
- You have very good knowledge in the administration of the cloud,
Microsoft 365 (especially Teams and SharePoint), Azure and AAD
- You have a very good knowledge of client, web and application server technologies, SaaS platforms and database systems.
- You have a high level of confidence in working with both Windows and macOS.
- You have a very good understanding of how to solve software and hardware problems.
- You think entrepreneurially and find flat hierarchies just perfect to achieve or exceed the set goals in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
- You are motivated, work independently and keep an overview even when the wind blows a little more strongly towards the deadline.
- You have a high quality awareness and know that the devil is in the detail.
- You have a strong interest and possibly also knowledge of topics related to digitalisation and new technologies.
- You have a very structured, independent way of working and are characterised by a high level of self-motivation and a sense of responsibility.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
What we offer you
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and our XUcation platform to support your learning.
- Choose between Mac and Windows notebooks for an optimal workflow.
- Work with committed colleagues who are passionate about education.
- Exchange ideas with key players in the digitalisation industry and build an exciting network.
- As soon as we can see each other live again, we’re looking forward to great company parties, in the meantime we’ll meet up for Remote Coffee.
- Catch a glimpse of filming on your way to work, because our university campus is located in the Babelsberg Filmpark.