Marcus Bartelt is teaching at XU in WS22/23 in EL 1 – Digital Marketing Management in Semester 5, Digital Business B.Sc.
Marcus has been working in marketing for 30 years, for seven years he managed an agency for strategic communication, and for 15 years he has supported companies as a marketing consultant.
The focus is always on fresh marketing knowledge – not only in imparting it, but especially in guiding its implementation. As an external consultant, he not only brings teams up to date with the latest knowledge, but also accompanies them in the application of this knowledge in everyday professional life.
His goal is to enable teams to implement and coordinate communicative concepts internally instead of hiring external service providers.
Marcus portfolio at a glance:
- Consulting and arketing concepts
- Seminars, workshops, webinars & live sessions
- Planning and creation of learning Journeys
- Consumer education
- Social media strategy and content planning
- Key notes & presentations
- Marketing blogger & podcaster
- since 2010: Marketing expert of „radioeins“
- University lecturer for digital marketing, social media und content creation